Our client is a construction materials market leader.
• Manage and coordinate ongoing technical service and sales support to contractors and consultants.
• Manage and coordinate development and finalization of method statements, technical documentation and specifications and site-specific modifications thereof in conjunction with sales and specifications teams and group technical staff.
• Manage training and technical development of installers and applicators.
• Manage internal training of sales team and technical support staff.
• Manage technical support team and site QC / QA function, process and documentation.
• Manage sampling and demonstration team.
• Manage technical site queries and site issues.
• Assist marketing department in technical preparation of marketing material including brochures, leaflets, datasheets, MSDS, submittal kits etc.
• Assist with coordination and preparation for product testing, certification and technical documentation to ensure local and international compliance as required.
• Assist with technical seminars / introductions as required.
• Assist with technical benchmarking and evaluation of competitors.
• Act as technical liaison for the sales and specifications teams
• Educational background in related engineering field e.g. civil engineering, environmental engineering, chemical engineering, construction)
• Strong technical knowledge in construction chemical, and materials (i.e. pre-decorative, decorative products, construction products)
• Experienced developing technical capability within distributors, sales staff, construction companies, handling site troubleshooting, training the applicators
• Result-orientated, challenging taker with growth mindset
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Own a car (required to visit 1 – 3 sites per day)
• Thai nationality
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio