My client is a global leading architecture and design firm, is looking to hire “Retail Interior Designer” to join the team in Bangkok.
• You will work on complex and high quality projects in the Asia Pacific region.
• You are required experience in “Retail Design developments”, with an advanced level of interior design expertise and ability to enhance retail business across the Asia region.
• Attention to detail, showing initiative, problem solving in a team and pursuing excellence in retail design are also essential.
• Design: Lead and prepare interior design concepts for large-scale retail developments working with, or developing, a design brief and collaborating with other members of the project design team.
• Communication: Coordinate and discuss design ideas with the project design team.
• Presentations: Lead, develop and prepare design presentations to communicate the ideas and story to clients, communities and other stakeholders.
• Documentation: Work within small to large teams, leading interiors construction documentation using Revit software, according to established standards and technical requirements.
• Innovation: Actively engaged in improving and innovating day to day company work flows and design procedures to add benefit to clients and company.
• Ability to think strategically
• Ability to develop market presence and retail business in Asia, and beyond
• Stakeholder management and client engagement capabilities to deliver outcomes and value.
• Self-driven work ethic and ability to meet fast paced project demands.
Experience and Skills
• Advanced design skills in retail planning and interior design.
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Collaborative skills in leading teams, delegating work, communicating concepts, guiding and delivering outcomes for projects.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio