Our client is a global leading pump manufacturer
• Technical & service support
• To ensure the sustainable service business
• Sales and service partners (train and promote)
• Spare parts, warranty claim management
• General reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• At least 8 – 10 Years of experiences, preferable in water treatment industry especially UF and RO water treatment system
• Experienced, dynamic and capable to handle the project scheduling, preparation and execution, operation & maintenance and able to work with different stakeholders in order to secure and complete the project
• Technical problems identifying and solving capabilities of the control system, water treatment process and instruments of the water treatment system
• Experienced in maintenance and fixing of water treatment system and equipment fixing is a must
• Experienced PC skills with flair for PLC controls
• Experience in project document preparation and proposal preparing of Government tendering
• Good English communication skills
• Willing to travel 40% approximately
• Reveal with good train the trainer skills
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio