Our client is a leading natural food and beverage company.
• Control & Improve the best practices of HRM/HRD/ER and CSR in effectiveness
• Consistently recruiting an excellent staff
• Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
• Perform pay payroll in timely manner
• Counselling and coaching our staff.
• Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
• Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
• Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
• Support and forecast the overall HR operations in managing the quality process as requested.
• Report and Assist to the director for the critical issued solution
• Ensure & improve the HR team to properly implement system to all user functions
• At least 8 years’ experience in HR management of food manufacturing operations
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
• Experience implement project or new factory
• Good knowledge of labor law
• Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
• Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
• Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making abilities
• Team management skills
• Strong English and Thai language communication skills
• Competency and experience using in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please send cover letter and resume in English to Ms. Thiranut,
Tel. 02-670-9002 ext. 167.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio