Our client is multinational electronics manufacturing service
• Works with the business/departmental leaders of the business units/departments assigned to in aligning business needs with people strategies, directions, and objectives. To build a strong business relationship with the business/departmental leaders, line managers, and employees of the business unit/department assigned to,
• Works closely with business/departmental leadership team of the businesses/departments assigned to on all human resources and its related topics, and provide HR knowledge/solutions that helps the business/department to solve people management issue and to meet their business/departmental objectives,
• Works closely with the business/departmental line managers to ensure all people processes; recruitment & selection, workforce planning, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent review, succession plan, annual merit increase & promotion, learning & development program, related compliances, and etc. are effectively managed,
• Provides guidance, coaching, to people managers of the business/department assigned to in all HR/People Management aspects,
• Maintains and updates relevant HR policies, rules & regulations, handle disciplinary issues and action. Effectively handles employee enquires and mediate during the employee dispute, guides managers to take corrective actions, and/or disciplinary actions,
• Contributes to the execution of the business unit/departmental business plan through the creation, where appropriate, and implementation of the people strategies that attract, develop, and retain the employees,
• Collaborates and provides business insight to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented that support business unit/departmental people plans,
• Provides objective and timely feedback on the quality of service to ensure the overall HR services to the business units/departments meets or exceeds agreed standards.
• At least bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or any related field, with master degree in any discipline will be advantage
• 8 years and above of working experience for overall Human Resources functions as HR generalist, HR Manager, or HRBP, possess working experience from manufacturing working environment will be advantage
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
• High responsibility, reliable, and accountable
• Excellent Team-Player, Positive-thinking, and Can-do Attitude
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good command of written and spoken English
Please send cover letter and resume in English to Ms. Thiranut
Email: email@example.com Tel. 02-670-9020 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio