Our client is involved in the business of providing hydro-jetting and mechanical services to the refinery and petrochemicals sector
The sales and marketing manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organization.
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches in building businesses.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Ensuring the sales team update the customer relationship management (CRM) effectively with all appropriate data.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Sending marketing emails to customers.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Attending sales enquiries and providing optimum and effective solutions to the customer’s requirements.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales personals.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Making sure the company is continuously searching for new market opportunities and maximise inbound sales opportunities.
• Report to the Director and would be responsible for the sales & marketing development of the products within the region.
• This is a highly autonomous role that requires someone who can work with a high level of independence
• Other duties as assigned by the superior
• Candidate must possess degree in relevant discipline. Preferable in Engineering / Chemical / Petrochemical disciplines.
• Ideally with at least 5+ years sales experience in oil & gas, and/or petrochemical and/or marine industries
• All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
• Relevant industry experience, ideally from a competitor.
• Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
• Must be conversant in both Thai and English
• Possess excellent business acumen, vast market & industry knowledge and is a team player.
• Desire to learn new skills in line with company current and future services portfolio
• Applicants should be Thai citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Preferred candidate who possess own vehicle, and valid driving license
• Prepared to travel oversea at short notice.
Interested applicants, please send resume in English to
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 02-670-9002 ext. 314, 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio