Our client is involved in the business of providing hydro-jetting and mechanical services to the refinery and petrochemicals sector
Our client is looking for a talented and capable Country Manager (based in Rayong, Thailand) to grow and manage an overseas subsidiary in Rayong. The company has a solid track record of being in flange management business (Oil and Gas) and is focused on growing its business in Thailand. This company intends to be at the forefront of new growth of the upstream and downstream Oil and Gas markets.
• In charge of leading all administrative duties for the organization which include formulating office administration policies and co-ordination.
• This includes managing three functions in sales, human resource administration as well as operations.
• Conduct sales meetings which oversee group sales planning and sales targets.
• Conduct operation meetings which include all matters related to daily operations, hiring of new skilled staff, training and productivity run smoothly.
• Maintaining discipline within the organization.
• Require to mentor and lead new hires.
• Ensure accurate documentation of production, production costs and quality control data and records.
• Ensure all tools in workshop are in working order.
• Direct and oversee site production activities and personnel.
• Oversee and ensure good housekeeping at all times.
• Recruiting and contracting staff: Engineers, Drafters, Coordinators, Technicians, Workshop Personnel.
• Implement plans for long term development of company.
• Employee development and training.
• Policy development and documentation.
• Performance management of all staff in department.
• Implementing improvement systems.
• Obtained degree in Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant
• People with past entrepreneurial experience is a bonus
• Driven personality
• Has shown past track records of managing teams
• Require an innate and strong understanding of human relations
• Effective problem solver on various issues from sales to operations
• Ability to share skills and knowledge with others
• Able to multi-task and work quickly within stipulated time periods.
• Able to communicate fluently in Thai
Interested applicants, please send resume in English to
Email: email@example.com ; thiranut..firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 02-670-9002 ext. 314, 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio