Our client is multinational electronics manufacturing service
• The TA Manager will manage and lead the Talent Acquisition team to execute the full spectrum of recruiting activities and keep them abreast with current recruitment trends
• The Manager will have responsibility for working with business leaders and hiring managers in developing the most appropriate strategy to recruit talent and execute on those plans.
• Develops the overall resourcing strategy from both a recruitment and internal staffing perspective and provides leadership and guidance to recruiters.
• Monitor effectiveness and relevance of processes and policies, and actively seek to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
• Works with regional HR Heads to plan and build a total resourcing strategy in support of regional business goals. Ensures that the region is supporting the global resourcing policy and guiding principles, standards and enterprise-wide systems which support resourcing activities.
• Lead and provide guidance to team members in order to ensure compliance to recruitment procedures and customer service standards
• Acts as the functional expert and consultant to the HR managers and staff in the region on all resourcing activities which impact company’s ability to attract and retain high caliber employees.
• Responsible for facilitating the hire of managers and directors, critical resources and skilled resources in sites that have difficulty filling them locally.
• He/she be responsible for planning and organizing international recruitment initiatives to support local strategic business needs.
• Build partnership with education institutions and government agencies to drive talent attraction programs
• Support and enable recruiting metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness and efficiencies recruiting solutions
• Lead the team to maintain good relationship with HRBP & Stakeholders to efficiently develop and deploy recruiting solutions
• Minimum of 8 - 12 years of experience in corporate recruitment and account management, at least 3 years of experience working with senior business leaders. Manufacturing exposure is highly desirable.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Well versed in Sourcing channels, demographic trends, staffing strategies, negotiation skills
• Experience in hiring of foreign nationals is essential as the position requires interfacing with government officials.
• Proven experience in delivering results in a fast changing environment
• Knowledge of Manufacturing Operations is an asset
• Knowledge of Organization Development and Human Relations principles
• Ability to assess candidate competencies, attributes and motivation through highly effective behavioral interviewing skills is a must
• Ability to plan and organize major recruitment campaigns and programs such as campus recruitment events, open houses, on-line career fairs, employee referral programs, etc. is a must
• Ability to consult with business leaders and managers about recruitment needs and to develop appropriate recruitment profiles/specifications
• A track record of building strong positive relationships with recruitment suppliers, universities and external talent
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions and to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
• Strong follow through and customer service orientation; skilled in negotiation, judgment and decision-making.
Please send cover letter and resume in English to Ms. Thiranut
Tel. 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio