Thiranut commenced her professional career in 2003 and she has vast industry experience covering sales, customer services in addition to recruitment. Prior to entering the recruitment arena she was involved in the telecommunications industry. Thiranut joined RSM Recruitment in 2010 after working with an international Japanese recruitment organisation in Thailand.
Thiranut’s time spent in the industry ensures that she understands the requirements of her large client base including:-
- Researching the needs of international clients creating and designing marketing tools;
- Training other recruitment consultants;
- Clear understanding of the employment department at the ministry of labour department and specifically the legalities relating to the recruitment industry; and,
- Involvement in customer product campaigns and thorough knowledge and involvement in various database systems.
- Involvement in national campaign promoting telecommunication products in Thailand.
- Dealing in all levels of sales liaising specifically with senior management based overseas specifically in USA.
- Sourcing of candidates and their placements with international organisations that have subsidiaries in Thailand specifically food production, biotechnology, life science, and manufacturing industries.
- Specific placements of senior management positions in sales, marketing and finance industries.
- Involvement in placement of candidates for large international manufacturing companies involved in high-end chemical products for consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts majoring in English from Mahasarakham University.
- Graduate of RSM Academy.