Our client assemble and design the finest axial fans.
• Plan, execute and supervise daily production activities
• Responsible for daily output requirements and operational efficiency
• Inventory management
• Ensure production equipment & tools are well maintained
• Maintain cleanliness of production area (5S)
• Ensure safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance by all personnel
• Any other adhoc duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor’ degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or any related fields.
• Minimum 3 years experiences in manufacturing environment
• Possess valid forklift license
• Prior exposure in Axial Fan or HVAC industry is an added advantage
• Possess leadership quality and excellent communication skills
• Good team player with high level of initiative and responsibility
• Able to communicate well in English
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 ext. 167 or 085-2311431
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved