Our client is a manufacturing, and selling herbal products
• Maintains the executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
• Manage and maintain daily schedule and appointments
• Manage the travel itinerary (accommodation, ticketing etc.,) for business trip in domestic and International
• Take notes in meetings, conferences and day-to-day activities
• Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources
• Arrange for any required materials (presentations, documentation, hand-outs etc.) for meetings
• Coordinate and assist to deal with customers, dealer, supplier and vendors as required.
• Reports to and works directly for the executive to ensure smooth management and operation
• Assists the executive in all possible works; preparing minute meetings, meeting notes, internal support materials and presentations
• Coordinates with other executives, other department manager in resolving day-to-day and operational problems
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; collecting and analyzing information
• Completes special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; following up on results
• Undertake related activities as required.
• Bachelor of Master’s Degree in any related field
• 5 - 8 years of experience in personal assistant or executive secretary/assistant
• Good command of English
• Excellent in computerized system ( Excel, Word and Power point )
• Chinese speaking is advantageous
• Open to new challenges, flexible to change
• Service-minded, good interpersonal skill, able to handle confidentiality
• Ability to work under high pressure, with tight deadline-driven environment
• Positive and Can-do attitude
• Highly reliable and trustworthy
• Self-motivated, detail- oriented, well organized and proactive in every approach
• Possessing excellent follow up and monitoring on outstanding tasks from various staff level
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 085-2311431
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved