Our client is a leading provider of renewable energy to corporations around SEA. They are solar developer that finances, constructs solar panel projects. Focusing on long term investments within the commercial and industrial customer segment.
• Support Regional Finance team to handle full sets of finance functions for South East Asia entities in accordance to statuary and management requirements, company policies.
• Become responsible for timely invoicing, month-end and year end closing, account reconciliations, journal entries and bank reconciliations.
• Act as a middle person with auditor on all annual matters to ensure timely issuance of financial statutory audit reports.
• Prepare financial statements and management reports where required by management.
• Provide general office and administrative support to the on-going operation of our respected client including but not limited to mail handling, filing, liaison with banks, clients and local authorities.
• Any other projects as assigned by management.
• Hold a degree from Thailand’s Top University in accounting, finance, business or related field.
• With at least 5 years of working experience post qualification.
• Possess good knowledge and skills of MS Office, IFRS, Companies Act and other regulatory requirement..
• Strategic mind of the current market.
• Preferred if candidate has experienced working on projects within Energy, Engineering or Manufacturing industry or related fields.
• Has the ability to work well in a team and be able to deliver quality work within stipulated timeline.
• Able to communicate in Thai fluently and English efficiently and has great interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Mr. Kavi
For more information, please call 098-270-0041
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved