Our client is a is the leading company in food additives and ingredients business.
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization and liabilities and investment
• Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organizations’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysis
• Male or female, aged 37 - 45 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ or Accounting, holding a CPD is a plus.
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in managing overall accounting and finance functions in food industry is preferable
• Minimum 5 years experience at senior management in Public Company
• Possess know-how to get the company listed on SET/ MAI.
• Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model
• Fluent in English and computer literacy
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Suthida
For more information, please call 086-5429155
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved