Our client is leading supplier of building interior decorative items and flooring materials, presence in 9 countries.
• Maintain day-to-day financial control over the Thailand entities
• Manage the Finance team within the Thailand business ensuring deadlines are met and accuracy of work
• Responsible for accurate completion and timely submission of tax returns, withholding tax, VAT, as well as compliance with tax regulations
• Oversee and ensure month-end closing and monthly reporting to HQ (Singapore) are completed on time.
• Review financial statements on a monthly basis
• Responsible for ensuring strong internal controls in line with corporate policies and Thai statutory requirements
• Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any required regulatory report
• Take the lead role in ensuring statutory audits are completed on time and in accordance with local laws
• Develop and implement new processes to ensure that the business finance operations run smoothly and are in line with internal controls
• Work with the operation team on setting forecasts and annual budgets
• Handling ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
• Good understanding of financial, statutory reporting standard both International and Thailand
• Adaptation to new and changing technology and environment
• Ability to read and interpret accounting rules and guidance
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work
• Self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
• Good attitude and team player, responsible, and able to work independently as well as in a team
• Be able to work under pressure and meet required deadlines
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Excellent in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta)
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Sureeporn
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 090-9698353
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved