The employer is a leading manufacturer and distributor of metal sheet, hot-rolled, cold-rolled steel coils, and steel pipes, established in Thailand more than 20 years.
• Planning and control accounting activities to ensure quality and accuracy of organization cost management
• Responsible for financial statement and close – end management
• Generate and monitoring accounting policy and related
• Planning, control and ensure regular close – end
• Control and ensure tax
• Control and monitoring of asset
• Generate and present close- end report to management
• In charge of asset insurance and related
• Responsible for integration analysis of product costing with production department
• Control, monitoring and audit costing analysis
• Generate costing management report
• Provided costing management suggestion to management
• Analysis of stock and inventory turnover
• Control and ensure close end report
• Contained bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting
• At least 7 years in accounting management
• Experiences from manufacturing industry is preferred
• Experienced in accounting from metal, steel or related is a big plus
• Experienced in SAP, Oracle ERP implementation or SAP, Oracle usage is also advantage
• Holding CPD
• Proactive and result oriented
• Strong leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills
The company offers an exciting work environment, and an attractive salary package plus additional benefits.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 085-231-1431
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved