Leading manufacturers of coils and electronics worldwide. With more than 600 employees, they are expanding their business into South East Asia with the principle company located in Europe and China.
• Implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure that company objectives and quality standards are met during the procurement, production and distribution.
• Managing the quality team and assigning activities to achieve the set goals.
• Adhere to local and international legislation and regulations.
• Develop in coordination with Management and Head Office, tests, establish & monitor quality for the manufacturing and distribution process.
• Overall management of co-manufacturing units in Thailand includes approval of new facilities and performance management of existing ones.
• Administration of Supplier Quality Assurance program including pre-screening, material qualification, compliance verification, approval and performance management of suppliers.
• Liaison for regulatory, customers, third party and certification audits for the plant. Ensure timely closure for all audit – noncompliance.
• Conduct monthly meeting with management and supervisors’ team to drive closure of agreed actions and quality issues.
• Manage documentation pertaining to QA and QC activities and policy relating to QA, Manufacturing, Shipping/Receiving and Inventory Control such as logging, recording, work instruction. Ensure these data are reliable and retrievable easily.
• Ensure occupational safety at work activities related to quality through ISO9001 implementation and establishing lab safety audit program.
• Thai Nationality, aged between 26 – 35 years old.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or any related fields.
• Good Understanding of Production Processes and workflow for electrical appliances or similar products.
• Familiar with production planning and control.
• Has a good understanding of Quality Control and ISO 9001.
• Able to communicate in Thai fluently and English efficiently.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Mr. Kavi
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 Ext. 117
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved