A world leading manufacturer of exterior and interior building materials. The company’s products are widely used for architecture, visual communication, and transport & industry markets.
• Managing the revenue expectations for the territories by forging and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
• Managing and guide salesperson/team to ensure that specifications and pipeline development and management is done on continuous basis
• Reporting back to the GM on a regular basis on the progress made against key objectives
• Responsible to know and understand all products and services offered by the company
• Ability to go negotiate with developers, contractors to secure business to meet the budget for Thailand.
• To be able to liaise with overseas teams at - manufacturing plants, customer service team and coordinate logistics in importation of goods if, and when required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain and excellent rapport with customers (Architects, Developers and Facade contractors).
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
• A self-starter with a strong ability to motivate others.
• Ability to travel within Thailand or overseas if required.
• Successful completion of a University degree or MBA (Business Management). Big plus if educational background or experience related to technical knowledge around façade engineering
• 10-12 years’ experience in related field (Building materials/ Architectural solutions) with focus towards – Developers, Architects, Façade contractors.
• Experience in managing sales/marketing person/team
Experience of working with multinational company reporting into Thailand and selling goods and service
• Proficient in Key account management and Channel management.
• Basic understanding of Architectural drawings
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Good command of spoken and written English
Work Location: Central of Bangkok
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 085-231-1431
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved