The leading automotive fasteners and connectors trading and service company
• Responsible for all aspects of accounting and tax of the company
• Responsible for credit management and working capital
• Reporting of the financial figures (monthly, quarterly, yearly) to the Managing Director Asia and Finance Manager Europe & Asia of the holding company in compliance with corporate deadlines
• Adhoc reporting which delivers business insights
• Responsible for payroll activities
• Manage finance and accounting team
• Responsible for the general accountancy and the management of specific files from A- Z of the company.
• Responsible for the tax files: corporate income tax, VAT, etc.
• Responsible for credit management and working capital, credit management and cash flow reporting
• Preparation and reporting of financial figures, periodic analysis, and qualitative reports, in order to support and provide the MD Asia and Finance Manager Europe & Asia of the holding company with relevant information to improve decision making
• Contribute pro-actively to the realisation of improvement projects within the department
• Follow-up about the evolutions, trends and developments within finance and finance related laws in general
• Reports to Finance Manager Europe and Asia
• Bachelor Accountancy with preferably minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in a multinational environment
• Knowledge about Thai free trade zone regulations is an asset
• Knowledge of Thai accounting and payroll legislation
• Business oriented / Insight into business processes
• Proactive & Performance driven
• Figure minded & analytical
• Planning, follow-up and coordination
• Communication skills
• Team player / cooperation
• Stress resistant
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 02-6709002 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved