A leading leasing company in Laos with operations many cities, and having over 600 employees.
Finance Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of finance operations. This includes all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, financial risk management, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. The Finance Manager will also be responsible on company valuation, fundraising and cash flow management.
• Finance planning, advisory and support for management team, shareholders and investors.
• Monthly management accounts
• Liaise with external accounting firms, auditors, corporate tax agents and vendors
• Monthly rolling forecasts of financial results and cash flows for the fiscal year
• Forward-looking financial projections with scenario planning
• Effective monitoring of our lease portfolio, accounts receivable and overheads cost control.
• Responsible for all contracts and legal matters
• Implement effective internal controls and processes.
• Compliance of local statutory and financial regulations.
• Sales Incentives computation and communication.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA/CA qualified
• At least 7 years of broad-based finance experience comprising
• Experience as an auditor from an audit firm
• Understanding and participation either as auditor or on the client side on full IFRS compliant audits
• Experience with month-end close, financial and management reporting, financial planning and analysis, forecast and budgeting
• Able to communicate well and collaborate effectively with colleagues across multi-cultural backgrounds
• Demonstrated strong ability in working with management team, shareholders and investors.
• Self-starter, driven, mature and a problem solver. Passionate with continuous improvement of work processes.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call +662 670 9002 Ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved