Our client is leading container shipping company that has been established in 2017 and is now ranked in the top 7 of the world. They continue to expand their operation throughout Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
• Oversee and monitor the accounting staff to work effectively and achieve target of division and regional headquarters.
• Develop and implement the effective accounting system for corporate accounting.
• Provide accurate and timely financial report in the stipulated time frame
• Liaise with oversea offices for solving the problem of TFRS, SAP, Concur system, Bank and corporate accounting issue.
• Prepare and analyze for annual budget, capital expenditure and depreciation.
• Analyze cash budget & cash flow management including Loan request/repayment (if any)
• Prepare and analyze for loan repayment process with interest to lender, regional headquarter, management
• Review the accuracy of payment vouchers for management approval.
• Provide training and coaching to new staff of corporate accounting department.
• Liaise with Revenue Department to solve any problem of Company Income Tax matter.
• Analyze and reconcile of GL code for the reserved expense (e.g. prepaid insurance, prepaid other, severance pay, consultation fee, deferred tax).
• Prepare bank statement all account for bank reconciliation, parties concerned and Revenue Department.
• Closing account and prepare financial report to Top management.
• Yearly submission of audited report and documents requested to DBD & filing corporate income tax for both corporate and liner business to Revenue Department.
• To monitor VAT and withholding tax report for reconciliation before filing to Revenue Department.
• Filing for Tax submission form PNGD 50,51,52 of Thai office and Regional office to Revenue Department
• Thai Nationality, up to 40 years old.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field.
• At least 7 years of experience in accounting.
• Able to communicate in Thai fluently and English efficiently.
• Must have a CPD License.
• Candidates with logistics operation experience will be highly advantageous.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Mr. Kavi
Email: kavi.iqbal@ rsmthailand.com
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 Ext. 117
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved