Our client is offers financial loans that are secured by cryptocurrency collateral, they have recently expanded their businesses and are currently acquiring their license with the Bank of Thailand.
This person will ensure that our client PR efforts are well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and projecting the right corporate and brand image.
• Advice director of strategies from former crypto exchange operation to lead PR initiatives.
• Represent company in networking, social and charitable events.
• Generate prospect business development opportunities from meetings and events.
• Organise pitch-deck to potential event organisers, corporate or investment meetings.
• Liaise with event organisers, presenters, ambassadors and invited guests.
• Proofread related materials for the company for speeches and PR material.
• Other duties as assigned by Director and Management in Singapore.
• Thai Nationality, aged between 35 – 50.
• Bachelor Degree in Public Relations or Marketing or any related field.
• Extensive experience in Public Relations of over 7+ years.
• Has a proven track record in former crypto exchange operations here in Thailand.
• Excels in public speaking, pitching and writing skills.
• Knows the ins and outs of the business via strong network and connections in the crypto-investment, exchange, mining, legal process exchange and lending industry. Such as SCC connections.
• Candidates whom has obtained Money Lender License would be highly advantageous.
• Able to communicate in Thai fluently and English exceptionally, as they will be the face of the company.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Mr. Kavi
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 Ext. 117
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved