Our client is one of the largest providers of English language education for adults. Operates in over 30 courtiers around the world.
• Manages the day to day operation of the center and ensure smooth operation.
• Apply the best practices in accordance to the company’s policy at all time to achieve consistency with other centers.
• Manage the sales targets, service and instructive levels of quality.
• Lead the sales team and ensure that targets are being met.
• Motivate and coach staffs to provide outstanding results and service.
• Holding effecting meetings and information sharing structures.
• Work with the HR department to ensure all people development strategies to support retentions.
• Responsible for overall look for the center, ensuring cleanliness.
• Provide timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all centers KPI.
• Increase number of clients and market shares of company.
• Ensure students satisfaction and learning level exceed benchmark.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Thai Nationality, aged between 32 – 47 years old.
• Bachelor Degree in any field preferably BBA or Marketing.
• Over 5 years of direct sales experience and minimum of 3 years in a managerial position. Candidates whom sell directly to consumer will be advantageous.
• Worked in a franchisee business model would be highly advantageous.
• Ability to motivate and coach team via having exceptional people management skills.
• Must be able to move and relocate.
• Must be able to work on weekends.
• Able to handle working in a fast paced environment with high pressure.
• Good interpersonal skill with outgoing personality, also familiarized with multicultural and working with diverse clients.
• Able to communicate in Thai fluently and English efficiently.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Mr. Kavi
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 Ext. 117
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved