• Plans, manages and coordinates all production activities and ensures that the overall production performance is in alignment with the company standards and goals.
• Manage and control Logistics Team.
• Ensure the product quality compliance with the technical and quality standards, policies and goals as well as the customer requirements during the complete production process.
• Manage the Review Meeting Process at different production stages and make sessions with the direct reports.
• Plan and control the production budget within the area of responsibility ensure the efficient use of the financial resources and well as the proper allocation of costs.
• Implement and control the RPS (Rapid Problem Solving)/8D process
• Control the Overall Equipment Effectiveness to examine the overall production performance.
• Manage the plant and machine safety and ensure that all safety requirements are met
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or relevant field of technical or business education
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in plant operations
• Good technical knowledge with organizational, problem-solving and planning skills
• Knowledge on handling ISO 140001 requirements
• Strong Leadership and good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English and computer literacy
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Suthida
Email: suthida.boonmacharoen @rsmthailand.com
For more information, please call 086 5429155
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved