- Manages the organization’s financial resources and ensures that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- To manage, supervise and control the overall performance of the finance, accounting, internal control, compliance and taxation functions.
- Responsible for cost and schedule control in respect of the performance of the functions.
- Monthly consolidation of corporate financial information.
- Ensure timely submission of all finance/accounting and budget/cost control reports to management.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
Sales Commission calculation for the Sales team and ensure efficient and profitable outputs from finance, accounts and taxation.
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on yearly basis which include discussion on audit issue, corporate governance, tax estimate and control over the organization
- Review annual and monthly Reporting on Business Income and Financial – ensure reporting meets the deadline
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
Minimum 12 years of working experience in commercial accounting/finance with audit background.
- Possesses CPD license will be an advantage, good knowledge of accounting and taxation
- Good command of English, knowledge/experience in SAP System
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and numerical abilities
- Good organizational and communications skill
Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Ms. Suthida
Email: suthida.boonmacharoen @rsmthailand.com
For more information, please call 086 5429155
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved