Our client is a leading providers of supply chain solutions which combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics services to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Company operates a global network with over 60 corporate offices with total market presence in over 100 countries via global agents and employs over 1,000 people worldwide.
• Identify current and prospective sales opportunities in ocean freight, airfreight, land freight, warehousing, and other logistics services in Thailand market.
• Develop and execute sales strategy and plan to achieve the company’s short term and long- term goals.
• Set up and achieve the sales targets - monthly, quarterly, yearly. Arrange regular review and follow up.
• Maintain database of customers with regular monthly updates - as part of monthly review.
• Develop forecasts, budget, and business plans for Bangkok branch.
• Manage all commercial and operational activities of Bangkok office.
• Ensure that sales & operation departments are properly staffed and directed.
• Select, evaluate, promote, and discharge sales & operation personnel within the branch in accordance with personnel policy & local labor regulations.
• Improve operational efficiency, uplift team spirit & monitor staff discipline.
• Address customer complaints; build and maintain good relationship with suppliers (carriers, trucking companies, agents) and customers.
• Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the branch operation, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained
• Achieve the profitability goals / objectives of the branch, responsible for the branch’s P&L.
• Contingency management, backup plan& other adhoc projects
• Above 8 years in freight forwarding industry, solid experience in Sales / Business Development.
• High competency in organizational Management, sales Management, operations Management, pricing management, accounting management, sales techniques
• Knowledge and skills in sea freight, airfreight, logistics, sales networking, sales negotiation, rate negotiation, supplier negotiation
• Results-oriented, strong communication & interpersonal skills; high integrity
• Good command of English
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 085-231-1431
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved