Our client is leading container shipping company that has been established in 2017 and is now ranked in the top 7 of the world. They continue to expand their operation throughout Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
• Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
• Understanding the user requirements and translating to new application features
• Develop, test and implement new software programs
• Maintaining, fixing and improving the existing software
• Facilitate root causes analysis of application issues
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposal
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external users
• Perform other related duties as assigned by superior
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Experience and knowledge in software, application development by using C# or/and VB.Net
• 3-5 years up experiences in related field
• Able to communicate in English
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 085-231-1431
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved