Our client is a global market supplier of electronic toll collection for road financing, congestion charging, truck-tolling and parking/access control.
Our client is for seeking for a technical and commercial candidate to assist the Sr. Project Manager with passion for project management. The ideal candidate will have had experience working closely with major toll operator and construction contractors, with basic knowledge of government and civil construction contracts.
• Site Management
• Planning and installation working closely with suppliers
• Assigning and controlling risk (Health and Safety)
• Ensure on time delivery according to proposed schedule and good quality work by cooperating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Able to make close interactions with contractor, consultants and end users.
• Supervise and maintain the total schedule for all activities related to designing, testing, procurement and integration.
• Liaise with customers to ensure all work follows requirements.
• Coordinating between internal divisions, subsidiary company, collaborating partners and customers.
• Preferred Male candidates aged above 35.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Mechanical, Telecommunication Engineer or related field.
• Experience to manage big turn-key projects with international background.
• Candidate must be in strong health and work irregular hours for installation of system.
• Good communication and negotiating skills to allow smooth completion of projects.
• Experience working in Telecom or Transport related infrastructure projects.
• Able to communicate in Thai fluently and English efficiently.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: Mr. Kavi
For more information, please call 02-670-9020 Ext. 117
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved