Locating the ideal position for your next career move
Job ID : KF7Ngc
Close Date :
120,000 - 150,000
Location: Amata City Industrial Chonburi
- Plans, manages and coordinates all production activities and ensures that the overall production performance is in alignment with the company standards and goals.
- Manage and control Logistics Team.
- Ensure the product quality compliance with the technical and quality standards, policies and goals as well as the customer requirements during the complete production process.
- Manage the Review Meeting Process at different production stages and make sessions with the direct reports.
- Plan and control the production budget within the area of responsibility ensure the efficient use of the financial resources and well as the proper allocation of costs.
- Implement and control the RPS (Rapid Problem Solving)/8D process
- Control the Overall Equipment Effectiveness to examine the overall production performance.
- Manage the plant and machine safety and ensure that all safety requirements are met
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or relevant field of technical or business education
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in plant operations
- Good technical knowledge with organizational, problem-solving and planning skills
- Knowledge on handling ISO 140001 requirements
- Strong Leadership and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and computer literacy
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM Recruitment (Thailand)
26th Floor, Sathorn City Tower
175 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120