Napaporn has extensive experience in a range of Accounting and Tax Department operations, and provides corporate clients with accounting and tax compliance services.
Napaporn’s time spent in the finance industry ensures that she understands the requirements of her client base and is able to handle their needs and provide professional and timely advice regarding:-
- Withholding tax returns.
- VAT returns.
- Annual corporate income tax returns.
- Midyear corporate income tax returns.
- Financial due diligence and independent accountant reports.
- Completion of financial statements and consolidation of subsidiaries.
- Finalization of several international company year-end account closures.
- Dealing with the Thai revenue Department officials assisting clients in finalizing tax investigations to obtain refunds.
- Provision of advice in relation to purchase and sale documents revisions.
- Bachelors of Business Administration, major in Accounting, Bangkok University
- Master’s in Business Administration, major in Marketing, Leeds University United Kingdom
- Member of Federation of Accounting Professions in Thailand