Pardorn commenced his legal career in 1998 gaining experience with large trading and manufacturing companies as well as with leading international law firms prior to joining RSM Thailand in 2004, where he is now the In House Legal Director managing a team of qualified lawyers.
Pardorn’s time spent in industry ensures that he understands the requirements of his client base including:-
- Corporate and commercial issues.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Commercial contracts.
- High level due diligence.
- Investment promotion law.
- Foreign business law.
- Taxation law.
- Immigration law.
- Real estate.
- Arbitration and litigation.
- Establishment of a number of large trading, manufacturing and service companies.
- Successful implementation of corporate re-structuring, merger and acquisition strategies and planning for international clients.
- Managed a number of due-diligence projects.
- Provision of international consulting advice on legal and taxation matters.
- Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of BCCT Legal and Tax Committee
- Bachelor of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Master of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Barrister at Law, Thai Bar Association
- Licensed Notarial Services Attorney, Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Mini MBA in Taxation, Major in General Business, School of Tax, Thailand
- Mini MBA in Taxation, Major in International Taxation, School of Tax, Thailand