Our client is a construction company which undertakes building projects and civil works in both the public and private sectors.
• Reviewing and analyzing TOR , specifications, construction drawings and contracts.
• Organizing the project development including coordinating with surveyors to understand existing conditions, coordinating with architectural & engineering designers (structures & MEP) , coordinating and checking with draft team, coordinating and checking with quantity survey team , coordinating with method team, coordinating with schedule programmer, coordinating with procurement team to get unit rates of materials, coordinating with subcontractors ,etc.
• Studying for the indirect cost of the project such as construction team organization, construction equipment, indirect labours and construction temporary facilities.
• Preparing project construction costs.
• Measuring construction quantities for some projects.
• Prepare variation orders.
• Developing relations with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
• Training, developing and supervising subordinates
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil engineer / Architecture or related fields.
• Age 35-40 years
• At least 10 years experience in building construction.
• Knowledge in civil works and underground MEP services.
• Good command in English language (Read/ write/ listen/ speak)
• Professional in MS office, MS outlook, Auto CAD, PDF, etc.
• Curiosity & negotiation skills are required.
• Able to work under pressure
For more information, please contact Ms. Thiranut at 02-670-9002 ext. 167
Interested applicants, please send your resume to thiranut.chankhot @rsmthailand.com
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved. Website by UpMedio