Leading manufacturers of coils and electronics worldwide. With more than 600 employees, they are expanding their business into South East Asia with the principle company located in Europe and China.
• Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
• Handling the date-to-day accounting work, including payments, bank reconciliation
• Managing the payroll related payments, accounting, and tax payments
• Handling the procurement process (local)
• Managing the logistics and control of raw products and finished products, including BOI related procedural requirements
• Manage tax payments
• Communicate with the relevant authorities, bank, and customers regarding finances
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
• Forecast costs and revenues
• Organize internal audits
• Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
• Perform month-end and year-end close processes
• Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in accounting / finance or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a financial accountant or similar role at least 5 years
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
• In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
• Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
• Excellent math skills and attention to detail
• Time management abilities
• Basic knowledge of EXPRESS software and BOI procedures are an advantage
Work Location: Nonthaburi
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Ms. Thiranut
For more information, please call 085-231-1431
Interested applicants, please send your application letter with resume indicating qualifications, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
RSM (Thailand) Limited is a member of the RSM network and trades as RSM. RSM is the trading name used by the members of the RSM network.
Each member of the RSM network is an independent accounting and advisory firm each of which practices in its own right. The RSM network is not itself a separate legal entity of any description in any jurisdiction. The RSM network is administered by RSM International Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4040598) whose registered office is at 50 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6JJ.
The brand and trademark RSM and other intellectual property rights used by members of the network are owned by RSM International Association, an association governed by article 60 et seq of the Civil Code of Switzerland whose seat is in Zug. Any articles or publications contained within this website are not intended to provide specific business or investment advice. No responsibility for any errors or omissions nor loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of any material in this website can, however, be accepted by the author(s) or RSM International. You should take specific independent advice before making any business or investment decision.
© 2017 RSM International Association. All rights reserved